Saturday, October 24, 2009

Provider

This is a poem thingy that I wrote back in January..strangely enough, while I was working 2 jobs. Anyway...I just came across it tonight and it really ministered to me. Let it do the same for you!

God says:
I just want you to settle down so that I can give you what you need
I want you to lay aside your weights and put it all on Me
I am your Supply, providing your every need
You have to settle down so that I can give you what you need.

My response:
Provider, Provider, You meet my every need
Provider, Supplier, to You alone I cling
Provider, Supplier, my very Source indeed
Provider, Provider, You are all I need.

Freely You've given and freely You meet
My every circumstance with the provision that I need
How could I look elsewhere or look inside of me
When You're the Source of everything good and You have more than all I need!

If I can trust You to forgive me
If I can believe You for grace
Then I can know that what Your Word promises me
Is mine in so many ways

So I trust You to give it to me
I know it's already done
I believe Jesus paid a price for me
And provides all my needs according to His riches and glory!

No comments: